NESTLÉ MILO® Website Sign Up Incentive - Terms and Conditions
1. Participation in this Competition is governed by these terms and conditions (the Rules).
2. Participants are encouraged to review the Rules before entering the competition and acknowledge that they have been given an appropriate opportunity to do so and that they understand and accept these Rules.
3. This competition is operated by Nestlé (South Africa) (Proprietary) Limited (Nestlé) in conjunction with Gorilla Tactical Marketing Specialists (Proprietary) Limited (the Promoters).
4. Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Rules and Participants agree to abide by these Rules.
By participating in this Competition, Participants agree to the rules set out below.
5. This Competition is limited to legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa. In addition, the following people shall not be eligible to participate in this Competition:
6. Directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees, or consultants of the Promoters.
7. People who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
8. Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified above.
9. Persons under the age of 18 years.
10. The Competition shall commence on 17 May 2022 and will end on 31 July 2022 (the “Competition Period”). No entries received after 31 July 2022 will be considered.
11. To enter, participants will be required to sign up on the NESTLÉ MILO South African Website here :https://test-dig0033444-dairy-milo-philippines.pantheonsite.io/sign-up
11. 1. Be one of the first 500 (five hundred) people to sign up to the NESTLÉ MILO® South African Website and stand a chance to win in R 50.00 (fifty rand) in data. There is a total of R 25 000.00 (twenty five thousand rand) up for grabs.
11.2. Participants may enter the competition as many times as they wish over the Competition Period.
12. Participants stand a chance to win:
12.1. 1 of 500 R50 data vouchers
13. The Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
14. Participants can only be selected as a winner once throughout the competition
15. Winners will be determined by random draws that will be conducted at the Nestlé Offices.
16. Winners will be selected by random draw from interactions we receive on the NESTLÉ MILO® South African Website sign up form.
17. The potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his/her submission is validated and his/her documents are completed and submitted to the Promoters. If a potential prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
18. If the Promoters are unable to reach any of the potential prize winners after 3 (three) attempts made within 3 (three) working days of their name being drawn, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers, such winner will be disqualified and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
19. The judges' decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoters may require the winner to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these Rules.
21. Should the winner be found, in the Promoters sole discretion: not to be eligible to win; not to have complied with these Rules; their conduct can be reasonably interpreted as scamming; acted fraudulently with regards to the Competition; and if it would be unlawful to award the prize, he/she will automatically be disqualified, and/or the prize will be forfeited. Winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
22. The prize is not transferable, and no substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted. The prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner
23. The Promoters reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable or greater commercial value for whatever reason.
24. By entering, a Participant acknowledges that personal information about the Participant will be shared with the Promoters and their agents to the extent necessary to conduct the Competition and for prizes to be delivered to prize winners.
26. Participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Participants shall always be entitled to decline the above request. Participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. Participants automatically give their consent that their images can be used in future by Nestlé; and that all publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoters.
27. Nothing in these Rules is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the Participant or the Promoters in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (CPA).
28. All Participants participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these Rules, the Participants give consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoters, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the Competition and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of any of the Promoters.
29. The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors accept no responsibility and they will not, in any circumstances, be liable to compensate the Participants, or accept any liability for: (a) any inability by the Participant to use the prize in part or at all; (b) the lack of quality or any other aspect of any service which is or should be provided at any venue(s) in relation to the prize; or (c) any personal loss or injury occurring at any venue(s) arising, directly or indirectly, out of the use of the prize.
30. The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any prize nor in respect of any warranties or undertakings given by any person other than the Promoters themselves.
31. The Promoters reserve the right to terminate or extend the Competition at any time. In the event of such termination or extension, all Participants agree to waive (give up) any rights that they may have in terms of the Promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
32. By entering the Competition, Participants acknowledge that the Promotion will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. Participants undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the Promoters to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize to the Participant. Should any Participant refuse or be unable to comply with this requirement, the Participant shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize.
33. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Rules, the Promoters reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone suspend or cancel this Competition, the Rules and any prize (which has not yet been allocated), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters deem necessary. At the end of the Competition for whatsoever reason, all of the Promoters’ obligations in regard to the Competition as well as in regard to the prizes shall cease to exist.
34. These Rules shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa and any Participant and Nestlé consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa.
35. Facebook: This Competition is in no way organized, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoters and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for email/SMS communications for future Competitions.
For further information or enquiries please email our consumer services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 086 0096 116. Calls to this number will be charged by your cellular network service provider.